Complaint Review: Mechanic's Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC

• Updated: Sat, June 04, 2011

• Reported By: Baker — Suwanee Georgia United States of America
Mechanic's Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC
4757 Canton Road, Suite #213, Internet United States of America

Mechanic's Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC Terry Adams - Member / Owner, Terry Adams, Owner performed an analysis on my air conditioner, and reported that my condensed compressor needed to be replaced. Mr. Adams quoted me a price of $572 for the part and labor. Internet

On June 2, 2011, Terry Adams, Owner performed an analysis on my air conditioner, and reported that my condensed compressor needed to be replaced. Mr. Adams showed me a price list that had the condensed compressor with the price $572.20. Mr. Adams quoted me a price of $572 for the part and labor. However, when I received my invoice the part noted on the invoice was a dual capacitor. This is what prompted me to research the price on each part. Mr. Adams did in fact replace the dual capacitor.

However, after researching the price of a dual capacitor, the part appears to cost between $20 and $60 dollars. I called Mr. Adams to ask how much was the labor and he said between $85 and $95 an hour, and then said a half hour. He was at my home for no more than 15 minutes (from start to finish of the job). He then said he gave me a flat rate. My total bill after a 20% discount (coupon from the internet) was $450. I would like to log this complaint to advise others to beware of this business-owner. The Mr. Adams is unethical, and dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mechanics-Heating-Air-Conditioning-LLC/internet/Mechanics-Heating-Air-Conditioning-LLC-Terry-Adams-Member-Owner-Terry-Adams-Owne-736814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mechanic's Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC