crucial

• Reported By: Dragoninri — Central Falls Rhode Island
Med Express RX

Med Express RX Will Rip You Off! Internet

*Consumer Comment: thanks

I ordered a product from this company via calling their toll free number. The product total was listed @ $38.00 and the operator confirmed that my credit card would be charged that specific amount. Two days later I get an email from "Sean Thompson"  allegedly from their customer support (but i suspect is really an affiliate marketeer promoting medexpresssrx) thanking me for my order and telling me my card was charged for a total of 274.00! I then called my credit card co. and they informed me that, in fact, they charged my card a total of 1283.00. The card company closed my account, will re-issue a new card and told me they will initiate a fraud investigation. I was advised to file a complaint with the FBI as well as my local police....I have done so.

DONT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Med-Express-RX/internet/Med-Express-RX-Will-Rip-You-Off-Internet-1045119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Med Express RX

thanks

AUTHOR: Kevin - ()

Thanks for the warning. I been buying medicine without a perscription from Trustworthypills.com recently