Complaint Review: MedLaserDepot | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MedLaserDepot focused on selling high end lasers & cosmetic equipment, to dealers, & consumers. MedLaserDepot positioned to buy & sell late model equipment, sources include banks, repossession firms, manufacturers’ representatives, & end users. MedLaserDeport purchases then re-sells equipment. All equipment fully serviced, certified prior to resale.

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: jeff — valencia California United States of America
Med Laser Depot
Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. MedLaserDepot’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Palm Beach, Florida & Nationwide
*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot pledges their commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. MedLaserDepot is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to MedLaserDepot for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with MedLaserDepot have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. MedLaserDepot listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

MedLaserDepot’s owner, Samuel David, "Our extensive experience has taught us how not only to buy the best equipment, but how to sell equipment in a VERY competitive market segment. [continued below]....
..... Selling good equipment starts with BUYING good equipment. Our depth of relationships within the industry, allows us to choose the best equipment for resale. This ensures our customers (you); get the very best equipment available on today’s market. MedLaserDepot.com is a company that has a very focused effort to sell high end lasers and cosmetic equipment, to both dealers, and end users. MedLaserDepot.com is positioned to buy and sell late model equipment, our sources include banks, repossession firms, manufacturers’ representatives, and end users. We typically purchase, and re-sell equipment. We will however also broker in some unique situations. Regardless, all equipment is full serviced, and certified prior to resale.

We treat our customers as the most important part of our business, as they are. We try to add as much value as we can wit consultative sales, and assisting thru the sales process and after. We have added a few new layers of customer service to assist in addressing customer issues with a methodical process. We also have a newly focussed process thats puts the customer first, regardless of the origin of the issue. Even post-warranty, and patient treatment questions.”

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Samuel Lehrer during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward MedLaserDepot.

MedLaserDepot is Ripoff Report Verified

MedLaserDepot is a company specializing in selling off-lease, repossessed and traded-in cosmetic lasers and equipment. Primary customers for these products are physicians, medical spas, and dealers. MedLaserDepot’s business consists of approximately 40% export, and 60% domestic. Leads are typically acquired through internet searches and advertising, with approximately 80% of their customer base coming to them this way. Other sources of leads include trade publications and mailers.

The typical sales process at MedLaserDepot begins with a new potential customer contacting the team at MedLaserDepot to inquire about their available products. A sales representative will discuss the inventory with the customer and at that point, the customer will decide if he or she would like to view the equipment. Local customers are able to view the equipment in the showroom, while customers who are farther away or overseas have the option of viewing the equipment via Skype, Facetime, or other video messaging service. Shipping services are also available, and MedLaserDepot assists in arranging the shipping for both domestic and international orders.

MedLaserDepot Customer Complaint Resolution Services

"At times, a customer may not feel satisfied with the service or product they received. Most often, if a customer is unhappy and lodges a complaint, it is regarding the shipping time of the equipment. This is the case with a complaint posted to Ripoff Report. “[Our] equipment is repossessed or off-lease, which is explained in the shipping terms. It could be a week or a month, depending on the time spent on paperwork. [It is] all dependent upon where the equipment is located,” explains Samuel Lehrer, a representative of MedLaserDepot. In this case, “[the] customer decided to issue a complaint via Ripoff Report. The issue may have been resolved if allowed some more time, but a refund was issued to the customer,” states Mr. Lehrer.

Since receiving the complaint on Ripoff Report, MedLaserDepot has taken several steps to improve their sales process and avoid customer complaints in the future. They have begun issuing a disclaimer to all their customers at the beginning of the sale process stating that shipping may take up to a month, depending on the location and status of the equipment. “[We] also make sure to keep the clients updated on the shipment. Which, understandably, can make the clients upset when hearing it may take longer than expected,” states Mr. Lehrer. They have also lifted some of their more rigid policies that were in place regarding refunds and credits, making them more available to the customer if the situation warrants it, and are striving to be as clear as possible throughout the sales process.

Mr. Lehrer and the rest of the team at MedLaserDepot recognize the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and clients to interact and resolve issues. “This will give us a chance to eliminate negative feedback,” states Mr. Lehrer.

MedLaserDepot / Statements from the owner Samuel David

"We also work on individual requests for specific pieces of equipment. Many buyers have specific requirements that may not be met with current/immediate inventory status. We do however have the ability to search our specific requests, for discriminating buyers. You tell us what you want, we’ll find, fast, and at a fair price. There are a lot of choices in today’s market. We look forward to the opportunity to help you make the RIGHT choices. Whether you buy from us, or somewhere else, we are always available to assist.”

MedLaserDepot Customer Testimonials

"Today we received the Laser machine and I wanted to take the time to thank you for all your help. It has been a great pleasure working with you. Your team is great to work with especially Ulysses, Juan David and your drivers. All very nice, patient and willing to help with anything. Everyone has been extremely friendly and very helpful. I am happy to say that I received the machine with great timing. And giving us a free loaner is something NOBODY has even done for us. You saved our lives, we would have lost so many patients. You provided me with great service since day one. After several bad experiences with the past with outher repair companies I have tried, I can finally say with all honesty that I am very happy and content with my results. Thank God I found you and again I am very pleased with your services. I wish you the best of luck and we will definitely have a good business relationship where we can always count with each other. Thank you again and have a blessing day :)" ~ Odalys, IdeaLaser Cosmetic Center - Miami, FL

MedLaser</><br><br> <span style="We recently had a VERY harrowing experience purchasing a star-Lux 500. We contacted MedLaser, and I spoke with David. Regarding what we were looking for, and various configurations the Palomar lasers offer. He was very knowledgeable, and I was really impressed with the time he spent, and his help in guiding me into just the right machine. We had already demo’d the equipment with the local Palomar rep, and we found David to be more knowledgeable than the actual Palomar rep. So needless to say we were ready to buy (more than 50% off). We signed the contract, and we were ready to take deliver. When the local Palomar rep (I will not give his name) found out we bought a used laser, he was quite upset. The next day we received phone call from the rep, telling us the laser we were purchasing had a lien on it. He also said some very disparaging things about buying used equipment, and David. I hung up the phone, and I was super nervous. I contacted David, and shared my concerns. He was very understanding and helpful, he assured me this was simply a way to try and sell new lasers, and he would get the necessary documentation I needed from the bank. After researching the serial number, we came to find out that only was there no “lien,” but the system was NEVER EVEN FINANCED, the original owner had paid, in full, on his American Express). I was given a copy of the statement, and a letter from the previous owner (I have even attached a copy of that actual American Express bill from the previous owner, there was no way to fake that). I have to say I was ready to cancel my order when I hung up the phone with the local rep, and really tempted to just buy the new laser. However my husband and I figured we would wait and see what documents came back, and when we saw them, we were REALLY supervised. EVERYTHING that was said was fabricated… Even more disturbing was how VERY badly they spoke about David and his company. I was disgusted at the lies, and believe me I made it known. I am writing this only to share what I have experienced, I cannot speak for others, but I definitely had a good experience with David, AND saw firsthand, how really difficult they made it for David. So that’s my story. Long, but it was an experience to say the least. We have since bought some additional hand pieces, and all has been fine. We did have one break, they fixed it, and so far so good.” ~ Angel Turlington

MedLaser</><br><br> <font color=STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM YOUR COMPANY NAME

MedLaserDepot has gone to great lengths to improve their customer service and believe these 4 things:

1. In business these days it’s not IF you have problems, it’s HOW they are dealt with.
  2. We have learned that a good attitude goes A LONG way when dealing with customer service issues.
  3. Although a refund is never the desired outcome, in some cases it is the warranted solution.
  4. Ultimately our goal is that a customer will come back to us, and/or refer us to others.

MedLaserDepot recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s Investigation MedLaserDepot has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience. In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. David, Ripoff Report is convinced that MedLaserDepot is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customers.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

------------------------------

Med Laser Depot Laser Trader online Medical Laser Sales Office Palm Beach, Florida

Do not purchase a used aesthetic medical device laser from this company or any of it's "affiliates". I purchased a used 1064 q switch yag laser for the treatment of tattoos. It was upposed to have all of the attachments that allowed it to treat at both wavelengths (1064 and 532).

After multiple emails assuring me that everything was complete with the laser I urchased it, only to find out it was missing the piece for the 532 wavelength. After repeated emails and calls to the company which told me that they would NOT give me a refund for the incomplete laser, and that they would work on a solution but it might take a while; I am forced to write a report. Now the company is telling me to relax, but still will not refund the money with a retun of their incomplete laser, even while I am losing revenue each day.

It is  ridiculous that a company would behave like this. I have an email and paper trail from them stating what I would get. Wne it is not complete they do not stand behind their word nor help you in a timely manner where every day is lost revenue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Med-Laser-Depot/Palm-Beach-Florida-/Med-Laser-Depot-Laser-Trader-online-Medical-Laser-Sales-Office-Palm-Beach-Florida-926507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Med Laser Depot