brick

Complaint Review: MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 09, 2008

• Reported By:Pomona California
MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc.
1640 Newport Blvd, #350 Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc. Charge me for future treatments on my Care Credit acct and then cancel my treatment appt. Why am I paying for something I haven't received? Costa Mesa California

I have heard the commercial on a radio station a while back and decided to take a look into it. I called 1-800-LIPOZAP and scheduled a free consultation in the Costa Mesa office. I was pretty excited that day. I was just hoping to skim off a couple of inches off my thighs and legs. Couldn't wait for the day I get to schedule my treatment. I was told that I would receive a call within 48hrs to schedule a date. 72hrs later, I received a call to schedule my treatment for which they have already charged my Care Credit acct for. This was in March 2008. They weren't able to schedule a appt until July.

So I went ahead and made an appt for July 14. July came around and a week before my treatment, I received a call from an automated service cancelling my appt and that they are no longer are performing procedures! I've tried calling the office and their number is no longer in service, their website is under construction and I haven't received any notice by mail or email. What am I to do?? I don't want to ruin my credit! I've been paying monthly on the Care Credit acct for something I've never received.

Sam
Pomona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MedAesthetica-Medical-Group-Inc/Costa-Mesa-California-92627-3717/MedAesthetica-Medical-Group-Inc-Charge-me-for-future-treatments-on-my-Care-Credit-acct-a-361120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC