Complaint Review: MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:North hollywood California
MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc.
15303 Ventura Blvd, Suite 440 Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc. LipoZap- MedAesthetica-Failed Treatment and breach of contract Sherman Oaks California

Like most of you out there, i heard about LipoZap on KIIS FM radio and fell for it after the free consultation. After my 4th treatment, i called in only to find out that the company is out of business. I left a message at the number that the automated message provided. No one called me back. I did not know what to do. So I called Care Credit for help. I requested to have the charges removed from my account since my treatment was incomplete and the company was out of business. The representative was reluctant to tell me any thing about the company or them going out of business. She adviced me that i will need to fill out a form and submit for full refund. I would get the forms in 4-6 weeks.

I called Care Credit in September of 2008. By mid Norvember, I had received no forms. Due to Holidays, I delayed my call to Care Credit till the first week of January 2009. A representative checked my account and informed me that the forms were never sent out. She added that "any ways they were the wrong forms". So she sent me the "correct" forms. I received the forms within 5-7 days, filled them out to the best of my knowledge, included all required documents and proofs of credit card charge receips and sent the form back. A week later i received a responce that, I was out of time and Care Credit will not issue any refunds to me. I called them back, unfortunately with no positive results. At the end of my call i was adviced by the representative that I can file a complaint and she disconnected the call.

Now, I really need to do something about this. I am looking for any type of information in regards to MedAesthetica and if there is a class action lawsuite against them. They need to be stopped and help responsible for the damages they have been causing to people, their health and their pockets.
Any one out there, if you are aware of any helpfull information, please be kind and post for other to know. I will happily join the many in legal action who are

North hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MedAesthetica-Medical-Group-Inc/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/MedAesthetica-Medical-Group-Inc-LipoZap-MedAesthetica-Failed-Treatment-and-breach-of-co-433211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc.