Complaint Review: MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2008

• Reported By:North Hills California
MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc.
www.lipozap.com Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

Medaesthetica Group MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc. LIPOZAP SCAM ON COMPANY'S REFUND POLICY WHEN CLIENT BECOMES PREGNANT Sherman Oaks California

October 2007 MedAesthetic Medical Group, Inc. had performed treatments on me in one area. I found them uncomfortable and painful as they had told me. Prior to starting treatment for my 2nd area, I had found out I was pregnant. When I called to discuss the matter, they said they had no clinical reports on how the medication would affect my unborn child. I opted to discontinue the treatments and asked for a refund on the balance of my procedures. They ask me to contact via email client services which I did on January 18th, 2008. To date I have tried to contact client services 8 times and I have received NO response.

Every time I contact the appoint office, they state that their is no one that can help me and that everything has to go through email, there is no phone number, no name, no address... it is ridiculous. It is now April 14, 2008 and MedAesthetic Medical Group has still not replying to my request.

Please be fore warned. Do not deal with a company that doesn't honor their policy, especially regarding pregnant women.

Marla
North Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MedAesthetica-Medical-Group-Inc/Sherman-Oaks-California/Medaesthetica-Group-MedAesthetica-Medical-Group-Inc-LIPOZAP-SCAM-ON-COMPANYS-REFUND-POL-325948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MedAesthetica Medical Group, Inc.