Complaint Review: MedHelp

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Waltham Massachusetts United States of America
MedHelp

MedHelp They will take your money and give you nothing. Internet

*Author of original report: problem solved

I joined this website as a way to get information about my particular health problems. One of the services that they offer is an "Ask an Expert Forum." It costs $20 to post a question which you assume you would get some kind of response to. It's been about a month since I posted my question. I have received no responses at all. I have emailed the customer support people twice and haven't received a response from them either. I asked for my money back and have heard nothing.

Do not use these people for anything other than the free areas on their website. They will take you money and give you nothing in return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MedHelp/internet/MedHelp-They-will-take-your-money-and-give-you-nothing-Internet-955667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MedHelp

problem solved

AUTHOR: riy3rd - (United States of America)

I was contacted finally by Medhelp's customer support. They very quickly refunded my money and will still get me an answer from one of their doctors.