• Report: #20537

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2002

• Reported By:Sterling Heights MI
MedSearch
, Massachusetts U.S.A.

MedSearch ripoff consumer fraud ripoff, Massachusetts

I ordered a surgery discount guide from MedSearch and never received it. They charged my credit card for 27.50.

I called information to try to get a phone number on the company only to be told there wasn't one. My credit card company gave me a phone number they had and a woman answered the phone. I thought I had the wrong number but I didn't.

I've been trying to call back but nobody answers. Fortunately my credit card company has launched an investigation to have the charges reversed. This company is a fraud and needs to be taken care of by the law.

I'm also going to e-mail Mentor Corporation because they are using their company for advertising the implants. Let's stop these people!

Julie
Sterling Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2002 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MedSearch/Massachusetts/MedSearch-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Massachusetts-20537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MedSearch