Complaint Review: Medaco

medaco.com Internet U.S.A.

Meddico Medaco Wants a payment for Medcation I never recived. On-line Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Medco and their incompetant services

*Author of original report: Medco

I had mail a scrpe off to medaco mail in perscripsion I got a call 1 week befor my injection was due and they told me I recived meds. back in Augest and I must send in fifty dollars.I told them that I did not recive nothing at all from them. They said fedxes tracking said I did but has no signture on it if they ever did deliver Meds by mail you would think they would leave it with someone that would sign for it.

That is truly scary what if a child may have got my Ra shots.they would not deliver my new scrip becouse they said I must pay that before they could release my meds to me. So I told them I refuse to pay for something I did not get. So now I have to waste my doctors time by getting a new scrip why they waste time getiing that scripe to me.

Mary
Charlestown, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medaco/internet/Meddico-Medaco-Wants-a-payment-for-Medcation-I-never-recived-On-line-Internet-222623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medaco

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Medco and their incompetant services

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

I have one of the other complaints listed on ripoffreport.com and have dealt with this incompetant company out of New Jersey! I would contact my insurance company and also file a complaint with your states insurance department and Attorney General. They generally can get action.

Medco has an office for everything and none of them work in harmony! The POOREST managed company I've ever encountered which tells me they are a "grab your money and run" institution that we will all read about in the headlines one of these fine days!

Stay on top of them and we wish you the best in your endeavor!

Medco

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

I had the wrong spelling just to let everone know its medco, And they will not let me pick up my scripe at my local pharmacy. I tried and it came back with a 1,200.00 copay.They say it is a medication I have to get through mail-in. I'm only allowed 2 local pick even though I only picked it up on other time.