Complaint Review: Medaesthetica Medical Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:valley village California
Medaesthetica Medical Group, Inc.
lipozap.com Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

Medaesthetica Medical Group, Inc. lied to me about my results Sherman Oaks California

I enrolled in Medaesthetica, or known as LipoZap, for a buttocks deduction in size. I paid my fee of 2,830 and have had no results. When I tried to get my money back they gave me the run around. I have decided tyo contact them again but found out they went out of business.

Albert
valley village, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medaesthetica-Medical-Group-Inc/Sherman-Oaks-California/Medaesthetica-Medical-Group-Inc-lied-to-me-about-my-results-Sherman-Oaks-California-414579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medaesthetica Medical Group, Inc.