Complaint Review: Medco

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: paul — hamilton Ohio United States of America
Medco

Medco Medco delay ripoff , Internet

I called Medco worried because I knew my health insurance was going thru the roof after the 1st of the year and I needed to get my 90 supply ordered before that happened. I was told several times that my order would be requested on December 28th and sent out after the first of the year, but not to worry because it would still be processed under my old insurance.

I called again before the end of the year and was told everything was fine... called again after the first and was told everything was good but it had not shipped yet... called again today and was told they were going to process it under the new insurance and instead of costing $90 it was going to be over $1000 and there was nothing they were going to do about it!!!

This company lied to me and drug their feet in order to delay the processing and get a bunch more money. Too bad I don't have it and I have no idea how I am going to be able to continue paying for my meds at this price.

One thing is for sure, Medco will never see another dime of my money and I will post this message anywhere I can find to put it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medco/internet/Medco-Medco-delay-ripoff-Internet-996905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medco