Complaint Review: Medeival Collectibles

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Medeival Collectibles

Medeival Collectibles Medeivalcollectibles.com scam slam oops sorry ma'am, Internet

On November 15, 2012 I placed an order with Medeival Collectibles for 3 pair of goggles. They immediatelycharged my credit card and sent email confirmation of my order. In that email I was informed that I would recieve shipping conformation within a couple of days. I waited 11 days and heard nothing. I emailed inquiring about my order and was only then told one pair of goggles was backordered. I emailed again and asked why the portion they had was not shipped and why I was not informed until I contacted them. I let them know any other businessI have ordered from always shipped the portion available immediately and offered the option of waiting or ordering a replacement item. After recieving my email I got another email from them appologizing and offering a replacement. The order had still not been shipped. I emailed again andtold them to cancel my order and refund my money. This was December 4, 2012. On December 5th they emailed that they had shipped the partial order. I responded back pointing out that I told them to cancel the order. I had already ordered the same 3 items from another business that promptly shipped them.

They re-routed the order. I never recieved it and now on December 21st they have yet to refund the total amount they charged my credit card. Customer service is horrible. They don't follow up orders. They don't serve orders promptly. All in all the worst experience I have ever had with a retailer. I want the rest of my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medeival-Collectibles/internet/Medeival-Collectibles-Medeivalcollectiblescom-scam-slam-oops-sorry-maam-Internet-985611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medeival Collectibles