Complaint Review: Media Distributions

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: WM — Spring Texas
Media Distributions
1907 Kemah Village Dr Spring, Texas USA

Media Distributions & Theatrical Design Home Theater Back of a Truck! BEWARE! Spring Texas

*Consumer Comment: they are working in alvin tx now

*Consumer Comment: venue projector scam on 03-07-14 Pasadena Texas

*Consumer Comment: Now in Louisiana

Two White Males in a Silver Ford Pickup selling Home Theater equipment is a scam, DO NOT BUY! One of them is stocky, mid 20s with large cross tattoo on his right forearm.  They have fake websites, polos, receipts, selling VENU Projectors and MADRID Audio for cash only.  The guys name is Joshua Gregory Frank. He changed the name of his scam business Theatrical Design and is now calling it, Media Distributions.  They are hitting parking lots around the Spring and Woodlands Area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Distributions/Spring-Texas-77386/Media-Distributions-Theatrical-Design-Home-Theater-Back-of-a-Truck-BEWARE-Spring-Texa-1079560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Distributions

they are working in alvin tx now

AUTHOR: gpmad - ()

2 white guys  driving black tahoe selling projecters, screans and sound systems.  I should have gone with my instincts and said no.  Wish I would have seen these reports. They used same tactics. Parking lot caught me off guard.

venue projector scam on 03-07-14 Pasadena Texas

AUTHOR: luckygirl - ()

I was approached by two white guys in black suv. Same story. Trying to con me into buying 1080 high def video projector. I had my husband on the phone and they were going to sell projector to us for $850. Thank God my husband came across this website. I was about to hand over money too. Guy named Matt had small gauged ears w black plugs, and looked around 25-early 30's. He had slight faux hawk and shaved his arm hair. One of them had a cross-like tattoo on, i believe, inner-right forearm. Matt was a natural con artist, a true salesperson. Said things like, "I'm being honest with you,we're just trying to make some extra money off over ordered/received product-so be honest with me-how much could you afford to give me for this (projector)?" All their credentials looked legit as well. They claimed they install this equipment in ppls homes. Sounded good at first,but anything that sounds too good to be true usually always is...so glad my hubby dug deeper in researching "Venue projectors" before i wouldve made a huge mistake.  Matt was extremely persistant. kept saying they were on time constraints, but then other dude whom i had been talking with inquired as to what i was doing later...why would that matter, he knew i was married and they were "on a time crunch."  Dude i was talking to seemed like a nice guy too-up until i became aware of what they were really about...seeking gratification for themselves at the exspense of other's losses. Ppl like this are the some of lowest evolved of ppl among us.

Dude told me that Matt had 3daughters and another on the way...for his sake and that of his daughters, i hope he can see the err of his ways before its too late. Seemingly however, i got the vibe that he prob had been living a narcisistic lifestyle for prob his whole life.

As for the other guy, i know that like-minded ppl are attracted to oneanother so you and your buddy can "have" eachother. If they ever read this they know that i know what theyre "ALL" about...which is cool w me cause Ive always been a fruit fly...lol. Oh and those w BA's in Bussiness/Mktg typically don't ride around looking to earn money by scamming others. So glad i didnt tk it in the rear today as I am sure someone will be soon in the future...and yes i made a double entendre w that last comment! Ha ha!!

Beware to all!

luckygirl

Now in Louisiana

AUTHOR: UnclceX - ()

I was ripped off by these same guys yesterday in Breaux Bridge, La. The product and sales pitch area ll false. Pure scam.. I do do have their licence plate but now they are driving a GMC pickup.