Complaint Review: Media Exchange 123

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2014

• Reported By: CRob — California
Media Exchange 123
1700 Marshall Ave St Paul, Minnesota USA

Media Exchange 123 They take your TIME then your MONEY. Bait and Switch Baby! St Paul Minnesota

I spent an hour on the Media Exchange 123 website looking up UPC codes on stacks of DVD's and video games.  They require this so you can see the "price" they will buy them for but really, you're just doing their data entry work for them. I didn't sell anything that wasn't in excellent shape with the original packaging.

They quoted me at 17 dollars.  I figured, oh well...not a lot of money but it clears out DVDs that I don't want anymore or my children have grown out of.

Then they lure you in by allowing you to ship the DVD's to them for free! Oh wow! What a great deal!

When they get them, they actually buy a fraction of what you send.  If you want your unsold DVD's back YOU have to pay for shipping.

They offered me 6 bucks for 20 DVDs and video games.  If I want the other 20 back I will end up owing THEM money.

Lesson Learned.  I will only sell to Dimple from now on. They at least have to look me in the face if they want to screw me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Exchange-123/St-Paul-Minnesota-55104/Media-Exchange-123-They-take-your-TIME-then-your-MONEY-Bait-and-Switch-Baby-St-Paul-Min-1152746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Exchange 123