• Report: #719266

Complaint Review: Media Feed MediaFeed, Plimus, Nitro Downloads file download service, Internet, 3 or 7 day trial for 4.95 is a scam. I had 5 charges on my account right after signing up. I was charged $15.60!

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: San Diego, CA — san diego California United States of America
United States Internet, Washington United States of America

Media Feed MediaFeed, Plimus, Nitro Downloads file download service, Internet, 3 or 7 day trial for 4.95 is a scam. I had 5 charges on my account right after signing up. I was charged $15.60! Internet 3 or 7 day trial for 4.95 (first charge) is a scam. Internet, Washington

*Author of original report: Complaint review: Media Feed MediaFeed, Plimus, Nitro Downloads file download service, Internet, 3 or 7 day trial for 4.95 is a scam.

format to download they never had it and was directed to install media feed software from some other site which did not retrieve it after searching. I cancelled ASAP!! I was ripped off!

http://nitrodownloads.net, http://mediafeed.me/ , and   www.plimus.com  the Credit card

company charging should all be taken offline for fraud.

Nitrodownloads, Mediafeed is a total scam and Plimus in my opinion is co parther or co-operation with Mediafeed, since they also can not be reached by email or phone, and are located in some place that doesn't exist in the drop down selction..even more fishy- Im waiting for

Plimus to contact me for refund, since no one can be reached. Rip-Off Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Feed-MediaFeed-Plimus-Nitro-Downloads-file-download-service-Internet-3-or-7-day-trial-for-495-is-a-scam-I-had-5-charges-on-my-account-right-after-signing-up-I-was-charged-1560/Internet-Washington-/Media-Feed-MediaFeed-Plimus-Nitro-Downloads-file-download-service-Internet-3-or-7-day-719266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Feed MediaFeed, Plimus, Nitro Downloads file download service, Internet, 3 or 7 day trial for 4.95 is a scam. I had 5 charges on my account right after signing up. I was charged $15.60!

AUTHOR: San Diego, CA - (United States of America)

I too was scammed by Media Feed MediaFeed, Plimus, Nitro Downloads file. The Nitro Downloads website said there was manual available but only for members who signed up so I did and when I signed up for $4.95 to get the manual in digital format to download they never had it and was directed to install media feed software from some other site which did not retrieve it after searching. I cancelled ASAP!! I was ripped off!I gave my Card information and was charged $4.95 as stated and suddenly Mediafeed doesn't have the Manual I am looking for. There is no contact email address on their website and no phone.I too tried to attempt to contact Plimus directly, but their phone # only has a message stating that their phone system is temporarily down during normal business hours. I plan on calling back tomorrow to see if same message is played with just the date changed to reflect a new day with no phone system.http://nitrodownloads.net, http://mediafeed.me/ , and   www.plimus.com  the Credit cardcompany charging should all be taken offline for fraud.Nitrodownloads, Mediafeed is a total scam and Plimus in my opinion is co parther or co-operation with Mediafeed, since they also can not be reached by email or phone, and are located in some place that doesn't exist in the drop down selction..even more fishy- Im waiting forPlimus to contact me for refund, since no one can be reached. Rip-Off Report.