Complaint Review: Media Feed

• Submitted: Wed, December 07, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: trixwoodz — Apple Valley California United States of America
Media Feed

Media Feed Nitro downloads Bait an switch, no product download, Scam! Charged $74.90 for zero, zip, nada, nothing! Internet

I was having problems with the ecm in my truck, and searched "ecm cummins isx". I found a file " how to reset cummins isx ecm" as i had fault codes that i was told could not be removed. I clicked on the file and was redirected to MediaFeed to pay a $4.95 trial fee which I did. I went back to the download page and was unable to download the file. Today I saw $69.95 missing from my bank account. I sent email to support@mediafeed and asked for my money back. They have not yet responded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Feed/internet/Media-Feed-Nitro-downloads-Bait-an-switch-no-product-download-Scam-Charged-7490-for-z-806201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Feed