Complaint Review: Media Monster ,SGCW Worldwide Media Inc. ,Star DVD Collections

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: casey''s11 — Eskasoni Nova Scotia Canada
Media Monster ,SGCW Worldwide Media Inc. ,Star DVD Collections
Mississauga, Ontario United States of America

Media Monster ,SGCW Worldwide Media Inc. ,Star DVD Collections Media Star Led me on with with e-mails telling me they would replace bad DVD's Mississauga, Ontario

I purchased a Sherlock Holms complete collection (14 discs) but when it arrived it didn't look right. Of the 14 discs 7 would not play on any DVD, then when I reported the problem, Mike at support e-mailed me to let him know what discs were bad and they would be replaced. This started a series of e-mails that lasted from the purchase date (Oct. 21, 09 to the last e-mail I sent Mar. 26, 10). During this time I checked closely the box and the dvd's themselves, they are not the real thing. Illeagal, no? I guess that explaines why I haven't got any answers to my last few e-mails. When I searched the net for Worldwide Media your site popped up and I can see I'm not alone. I'm going to report this to my Credit Card people, someone with the knowledge of who to contact should report the piracey, how about Ripoff Report?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Monster-SGCW-Worldwide-Media-Inc-Star-DVD-Collections/Mississauga-Ontario-/Media-Monster-SGCW-Worldwide-Media-Inc-Star-DVD-Collections-Media-Star-Led-me-on-with-w-587577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Monster ,SGCW Worldwide Media Inc. ,Star DVD Collections