Complaint Review: Media Monster, SGCW Worldwide Media Inc., Star DVD Collections

• Submitted: Sun, June 13, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010

• Reported By: Denise — Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States of America
Media Monster, SGCW Worldwide Media Inc., Star DVD Collections
20048-3029 Clayhill Rd Mississuage, Ontario Canada

Media Monster, SGCW Worldwide Media Inc., Star DVD Collections SCGW Worldwide Media Wrong dvd collection, won't respond to emails Mississuage, Ontario Canada

*Consumer Comment: SGCW Worldwide Media Inc

I ordered and paid for "Yes, Dear" the entire dvd collection in March 2010.  I paid $188.74 for this.  I received "The Wonder Years" instead.  I have sent them 6 emails requesting the correct item and that I return the incorrect one.

They have not responded to my emails and they do not offer a phone number to call.  It is now mid-June and I still have the incorrect dvd collection which, by the way, looks like a pirated set.  The plastic box is cheap and the dvd's aren't labeled by season or episode.. just Disc 1, Disc 2 and so on.

I have filed a report on this company with the BBB of Mid-Western & Central Ontario.

I should have never ordered from a Canadian company (but at the time I didn't realize that's where they were coming from) as I ordered and paid for "Married With Children" some years ago from a Canadian company, another $180+.  I never received the dvd's.  Caveat Emptor!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2010 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Monster-SGCW-Worldwide-Media-Inc-Star-DVD-Collections/Mississuage-Ontario-L5B-4L7/Media-Monster-SGCW-Worldwide-Media-Inc-Star-DVD-Collections-SCGW-Worldwide-Media-Wrong-613754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Monster, SGCW Worldwide Media Inc., Star DVD Collections

SGCW Worldwide Media Inc

AUTHOR: casey''s11 - (Canada)

I also filed a report on this Comp. on 3/30/10 (casey's11), I just wanted to let other people know that this Co. has many names and the Canada location is just a shipping address, to my knowledge anyhow. They are located in the States, search under LiveDVDStore.com or DVD MEDIA STAR. They are selling copied DVD's and by doing so are breaking the law, bring this to the attn. of your BBB and ask where to go from here.

Good Luck, casey's11