Complaint Review: Media Monster

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Sheryl — St. Petersburg Florida United States of America
Media Monster
PO BOX 1083 MISSISSAUGA B MISSISSAUGA, Ontario United States of America

Media Monster XEO BENT I ordered the comlete Highway To Heaven tv series on dvd. They promised me digitally remastered dvds. What I got was copies made from the tv. It had tv land on the bottom of the screen and was poor MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

I was searching for Highway To Heaven on the internet and came upon several sites advertising various seasons for sale.  I saw tvruby.com and a sale on the entire 5 seasons of Highway To Heaven.  The ad stated that they had a set of 24 dvds that had been digitally remastered and were available to buy for a short time at the price of $77.00

After checking a few other sites, I saw that they had the best price.  Satisfaction guarenteed, crisp, clear picture and quality dvds was there promise.  I searched for a customer service phone number, but found none.  I thought that was odd.  I sent them an email requesting a contact number but received no answer.  They said to allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.

I received the dvd set within two weeks.  I noticed the package was rather small to be getting a comlete dvd tv series.  When I opened the package there were 24 dvds with no labels, only the number of the disk.  The only picture was on the case they came in.  I put one in the dvd player and the picture was of poor quality.  Not only were they not remastered dvds, they were copied right off of tv land television station.  It was as if someone bought some dvds and copied the show right off the tv.

I am probably going to be charged a large amount to return them.  Someone should go in and shut this company down and everyone involved should spend some serious time in prison.  This is a very bad case of consumer fraud and a huge ripoff.  This was my first time ordering anying from the internet.  It may very well be my last after this exerience.  Consumers should not be treated this way when they put their trust in a company.  I sincerely hope that no one else gets caught up in this company's fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Monster/MISSISSAUGA-Ontario-L4Y-3W4/Media-Monster-XEO-BENT-I-ordered-the-comlete-Highway-To-Heaven-tv-series-on-dvd-They-pro-947093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Monster