Complaint Review: Media Mouth Marketing

• Reported By: Hasa Bco — California
Media Mouth Marketing
Portland OR Portland, Oregon USA

Media Mouth Marketing Phone Scam Portland Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Media Mouth Marketing Works For Me!

This company will just call you over and over again until you sign up for there SEO services that only work on the Google Local. Media Mouth Marketing never actually delivered anything they promised that they would and they just kept charging me every month. Not really sure how they are getting away with it but I did call AMEX and dispute the charges.

You can find their website here: mediamouthmarketing.com/

I am very upset with Media Mouth, their sales people were very aggressive and just wanted to take my money. I am starting to feel like they don't even offer any services other than billing you. I would advise you not to do business with this company. They have terrible reviews and for good reason. I am considering taking legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Mouth-Marketing/Portland-Oregon/Media-Mouth-Marketing-Phone-Scam-Portland-Oregon-1102143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Mouth Marketing

Media Mouth Marketing Works For Me!

AUTHOR: Andy Mclain - ()

"I began working with media mouth advertising about one month ago. They were able to get my website revamped And looking good within just a couple of days. Within a week of calling media mouth I had received several calls from people who found me strictly through an Internet search. The last time that had happened was… Never. I have been impressed with the customer service, responsiveness, and results that I have received in the short time that I've worked with media mouth." I am not in support of these reviews one bit!

tube