Complaint Review: Media Mouth Marketing

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: Vickie White — Los Angeles California
Media Mouth Marketing
Portland OR Portland, Oregon USA

Media Mouth Marketing is a telemarketing scam.

This is a terrible excuse for a company. I cannot believe that a business like this could ever even exist, what total complete joke and a fraud. They call you up saying that they are going to do this that and the other thing, literally will say anything to you to get your credit card number. I basically had the guy promising me outlandish things just to get me to agree to be their client and give up my money.

Stay Away From Media Mouth Marketing. That is the best advice I can give you, I mean, honestly I cannot believe that this company is able to do what they are doing, what a joke. The guy on the phone with me was so dense, it was laughable. Total liars, scammers and thieves. Someone should shut the comapny down.

If you need more proof just go to their website mediamouthmarketing.com and you can clearly see the lies prtending that they are part of google or bing, give me a break. Do not insult us with your terrible lies. Oh and call the number on the site 1(800) 899-3776 and you'll get some idiot fool who will just try and fill your head with more lies.

Like I said, Stay Away From Media Mouth Marketing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Mouth-Marketing/Portland-Oregon/Media-Mouth-Marketing-is-a-telemarketing-scam-1099082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Mouth Marketing