Complaint Review: Media Outsourcing, Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Mon, December 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 27, 2004

• Reported By:No. Hollywood California
Media Outsourcing, Consolidated Media Services
2550 Heritage Court Northwest Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Media Outsourcing, Consolidated Media Services ripoff Atlanta Georgia

Well I am in the same boat as everybody else. I was in college when CMS called me telling me that I won a sweepstakes. I couldn't remember at the time which sweepstakes that I won since I use to always enter myself in contest at the mall. (Which I have changed my habit since this event.) Well I was contacted by an agent telling me that I won a prize and that I would received a free watch , which I never received. And that for a low price I could order up to 5 magazines for 5 years. I told them that I was a college student and I couldn't afford any magazine, well the guy told me that I could make payments, which I thought ok I will give this a try.

Well a few months later I received calls telling me that I owe money for the magazines that I bought. I told them that right now I could not afford it and to cancelled my subscription, which they told me that I could not cancel because I made an oral agreement for more that $500.00. Well I could not pay them at the time until my classes started up in the fall which by then they put me in collection.

Well long story short I paid them off last year and now since then I have moved to another location and since I have paid for the magazines I wanted them to foward the magazines to my new address, which I called CMS to tell them my new address. I called them to give them my new address. Well they haven't sent any magazines and some of my magazines that I had order from them have been cancelled. Which I thought that I had an agreement for 5 years. I have tried calling them but they seem to not pick up there phone. So I have turned here because I just found out that other people was pressure and tricked just like me.

Danielle
No. Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2004 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Outsourcing-Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Media-Outsourcing-Consolidated-Media-Services-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-124546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Outsourcing, Consolidated Media Services