Complaint Review: Media Outsourcing Inc. a.k.a. Consolidated Media Services Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, December 22, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, December 22, 2002

• Reported By:Renton Washington
Media Outsourcing Inc. a.k.a. Consolidated Media Services Inc.
The Heritage Building 2550 Hertitage Court Ste. 10 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Media Outsourcing Inc. a.k.a. Consolidated Media Services Inc. dishonest, incompetent, deceitful thieves, also ripped off countless others Atlanta Georgia

I agreed to a three-year, four magazine subscription several months ago with this company, and didn't receive any magazines, bills, or contact until about a week ago. Or perhaps sooner, since my phone rang at least three times a day with their number on the ID, but whenever we picked it up whoever was on the other line hung up or we got a recording.

At any rate, an actual human got on the phone with me last week to "reconfirm" the order, and told me that I would begin receiving my magazines shortly and would be billed monthly for the first year. Two days later, $642.50 inexplicably disappeared from my checking account. That's right, the full amount. My bank confirmed that Media Outsourcing was the culprit.

So far I haven't been able to contact anyone from Customer Service. But when a human being actually gets on the phone, they will get one chance to refund my money and cancel the subscription. If there are any refusals or arguments, I will contact the Better Business Bureau immediately. Please, anyone who has been ripped off, do the same! Together we can put these deceitful, fraudulent thieves out of business!

Also, to anyone who has recently subscribed, I urge you, cancel the credit card you used or have the number changed immediately. Right after that, please call and cancel your subscriptions! It's not worth it, please don't make yourself the next one to have to post here!

Susanne
Renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2002 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Outsourcing-Inc-aka-Consolidated-Media-Services-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Media-Outsourcing-Inc-aka-Consolidated-Media-Services-Inc-dishonest-incompetent-dec-38969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Outsourcing Inc. a.k.a. Consolidated Media Services Inc.