Complaint Review: Media Synergy Group

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By:anderson Indiana
Media Synergy Group
720 Moorefield Park Dr. Ste. 200 Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Media Synergy Group complete run around and avaisive liars ! Richmond Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Media synergy closes ther doors as of dec 2012

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Guy

I ordered a phaser II off radio advertising on april 4th 2008. Was told would have in 3-6weeks. I kinda forgot about it and called back when got my credit card bill which was billed april 7th by this company.

A rep told me due to the storms ina area their communications were down and was back order for 3weeks at least this was May 8th 2008. I really wanted it so I waited patiently and called back first week of June 2008, i got same response product on back order andother 3weeks i was told. I told the rep i wanted my money back before even got a product coz taking forever . I was told would take 3weeks to process my refund adv fine whatever. I just assumed would be credited back by this time july 18th 2008 when i called coz the credit didnt appear on my credit card so i called complained coz been paying interest on the purchase now for 3 months and no product,they sd would take 30 days to put back on my card. I requested a supervisor left her a message didnt get callback !

called today july 30th 2008 get same excuse in accounting in process of being credited back to my credit card by end of the week. I demanded a supervisor not a voicemail either live person lady sent me to karen voicemail i left message. I then called right back got same whinney uncooperative rep I ripped her a new one and hung up phone. That supervisor called right back in 3 minutes to tell me that my refund would be 2moro and was apoligetic. we will see 2moro if just another lie. i will get my $$

Speedy in anderson
anderson, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Synergy-Group/Richmond-Virginia-23832/Media-Synergy-Group-complete-run-around-and-avaisive-liars-Richmond-Virginia-357622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Synergy Group

Media synergy closes ther doors as of dec 2012

AUTHOR: Dorty - (USA)

Hi my name is chris and we are closing are doors we loved all of our employees hear at media we love everyone that supoorted us and that belive i realld in are company we are not liars and we did every thing that we were suppose to do dorothy . Guy.heather.and chris were the best teams for media they worked hard and got the work done i miss u guys but we did all the marketing and got the telemarketers done ther work and we had lots of fun well so long media synergy group im going to miss everyone of all of the employeess hear and i hope everyone of you have a merry merry christmas and a happy new year of 2012 love all yall from media synergy group llc.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Guy

AUTHOR: Dorty - (United States of America)

Hi my name is guy and i worked at media synergy group i have kied th er for 7 yrs my best emoyees are dorothy beach and chris we fianlly cloe the doors in december of 2010 we loved are job hear at media we had lots of fun and i miss u chris and dorothy. They we my best friends at this comp i hope i see are hear from yall soon cause we need to get back the good times we had i love yall. Sorry we had to close the doors permant buthad to we love all yall from the media synergy group and have a merry christmas and a hapoy new year in 2012 love all yall that helped media synergy group grow ans sorry we had to close love yall guy.