Steele

• Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By: blenderbender — Ester Alaska USA
MediaFeed

MediaFeed SCAM RIPOFF Internet

After doing an internet search for a vehicle owners manual, which found several, I was directed to MediaFeed to process a $4.95 payment for a trial subscription before I could download said file. After paying the $4.95, and downloading the MediaFeed software, I then searched again for the file. No dice... nothing was available though they got my money by saying that it was. I immediately cancelled my trial membership to make certain I was no charged the $69.95 annual membership after the trail expires. I was happy that I got an immediate confirmation that the subscription was cancelled and that I would not be charged further. Waste of time and money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MediaFeed/internet/MediaFeed-SCAM-RIPOFF-Internet-743238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MediaFeed