Complaint Review: Mediacom Communications Corporation - David Ross

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 18, 2007

• Reported By:Queen Creek Arizona
Mediacom Communications Corporation - David Ross
879 N Plaza Dr # D101 Apache Junction, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 480-474-2078
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Mediacom Communications Corporation - David Ross dishonest, fradulent billing, empty promises, gave me the run-around many times Apache Junction Arizona

I was contacted by David Ross of Mediacom Communications as they were trying to sell me cable and internet service. I signed up and scheduled them to come out and install the hardware.

I got charged right away for the first month without being hooked up yet.

Mediacom techs showed up and said they needed to come back due to work involved and time constraints, they would call me to re-schedule. One week goes by and I do not hear anything.

Over the next 2 weeks I call the salesman and Mediacom repeatedly to setup a time for the techs to come and I never get a call back.

Finally after about a month David Ross calls me to apologize for the delay, but by then I had already gone with a different provider.

I called Mediacom to get my refund. The tell me that they will send me a check. 3 weeks go by and I get nothing, I call again and the tell me that a supervisor will call me, never does. So I call again and again I get the same responses.

I call the salesman, David Ross, and he tells me that he will take care of it, a month goes by and nothing happens, he stops returning calls.

I finally visit their local office and explain the hassle and timeline of this whole ordeal to "Julie". She assures me it will get taken care of. Nothing happens, I call the local office three more times and nothing happens. This has spanned at least 6 months.

It's not about the money, but utter disconcern and rudeness of these people to take money that isn't theirs and then lie to keep it.

Sean
Queen Creek, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2007 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediacom-Communications-Corporation-David-Ross/Apache-Junction-Arizona/Mediacom-Communications-Corporation-David-Ross-dishonest-fradulent-billing-empty-promi-244558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediacom Communications Corporation - David Ross