Complaint Review: Mediacom

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:Gilbertsville Kentucky
Mediacom
www.mediacom.com Gilbertsville, Kentucky U.S.A.

Mediacom we had an ice storm in western Ky and did not have cable for 2 mo.s still had to pay or they were going to cut off my cable Gilbertsville Kentucky

On Jan 27th, 2009 we had an ice storm. I did not have cable for 2 months, they still charged me. i called them and they said the home office will make the decision as to whether or not I get a refund. And if I didn't pay they would cut my cable off. I am looking for a class action attorney. there are alot of others here who want to get involved with this. I've yet to hear from the "HOME Office".

Becky
Gilbertsville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediacom/Gilbertsville-Kentucky-42044/Mediacom-we-had-an-ice-storm-in-western-Ky-and-did-not-have-cable-for-2-mos-still-had-to-435841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediacom