Complaint Review: Mediacom

• Updated: Sat, August 30, 2008

• Reported By:Ridgecrest California
Mediacom
Ridgecrest, California U.S.A.

Mediacom Beware. Mediacom Rip's you off, Lies about bills etc. Ridgecrest California

For the past two billing cycles Mediacom has waited and doubled billed me..adding phoney late fees etc. When I contact them they say "oh we sent the bill on time..check with the post office" The nasty red headed lady who works at the local office on Inyokern Road is so rude. When I asked her for a receipt she said "oh my printer doesnt work" After I just saw her print one for another customer. So I payed my bill online.
I have down times monthly, sometimes lasting for hours...When I call they always promise to credit my account but don't..
I'm fed up with Mediacom in Ridgecrest California....There is no other cable company and their attitude is horrible.
If you're considering cable please..go for DSL or Satellite..you'll be much happier...
As a business owner myself I would never treat my customers this way.
And Mediacom should be ashamed of themselves (just remember karma).
Kevin

Socalkevin
Ridgecrest, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2008 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediacom/Ridgecrest-California-93555/Mediacom-Beware-Mediacom-Rips-you-off-Lies-about-bills-etc-Ridgecrest-California-368484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediacom