specimen

• Updated: Tue, March 01, 2011

• Reported By: jeremy — columbus Georgia United States of America
Mediacom
6700 Macon Rd, Columbus, GA 31907 columbus, Georgia United States of America

Mediacom Cable and internet has not worked in over a week. They have not repaired it, and they will not let me out of my contract without paying a termination fee columbus, Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Mediacom Contact Information

I have been with Mediacom since Sep 2010. We have never been happy with there service. The cable and internet do not work for a minimum of 6 or 7 days/month. We have to call once a week to try to fix it. The phone calls take at least an hour every time we call, and the worst part about it is nothing gets resolved. Then they send a tech. to come fix it wich takes at least 3 days. He will then fix the problem, but 3 or 4 hours after he leaves it does not work again. This has been going on for 5 months.
Currently our cable and internet has not worked now for 6 days. I call to terminate my service with them. They said I will have to pay 190$ termination fee, because I have a contract with them. I told them I will not pay the fee, because the can not provide me with serviceable cable and internet. They said they would report this on our credit report. I don't see how they can charge me, when they can't hold up their end of the contract by providing me with proper cable service.
I just want out of my contract without paying a fee. I get charged full price every month, and do not get service for at least a week out of every month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2011 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediacom/columbus-Georgia-31909/Mediacom-Cable-and-internet-has-not-worked-in-over-a-week-They-have-not-repaired-it-and-700524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediacom

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Mediacom Contact Information

AUTHOR: gbulldog - (United States of America)

Mediacom Communications
(Rocco B. Commisso - CEO)
100 Crystal Run Road