Avenue

• Submitted: Fri, April 29, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 01, 2011

• Reported By: 52742 — 52742 Iowa United States of America
Mediacom

Mediacom The only thing I can get from Mediacom is a bill and lousy customer service , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Assistance

So I sit here with my dial up speed at best internet service provided by Mediacom.  I would call and report the problem AGAIN, but wait, the phone service provided by Mediacom doesn't work either.  The tech was out last week and told me he has done all he can do.....the problem is noise in the line and can not fix it.  Maintenance came out this week.  Said they would fix it for sure.  Well 5 minutes later he was gone....just like my internet and telephone service.

Now this may not seem too bad if it hadnt been going on for three years.  Yes, come to find out from the tech, that they have been well aware of this problem for some time.  They simply are lazy or just don't care or just dont know how to fix it.  They are the monopoly here and they know it.

After literally hours on the phone trying to get some type of fix and satisfaction I will probably go another weekend with no phone and internet.  I hope Mediacom goes bankrupt and out of business so that a REAL cable company can take it place.

In short I cant make Mediacom understand that I do not want credit for broken service....after 3 years I just want it fixed.

Julia
De Witt, IA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediacom/internet/Mediacom-The-only-thing-I-can-get-from-Mediacom-is-a-bill-and-lousy-customer-service-I-723603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediacom

Assistance

AUTHOR: Mediacom Support - (USA)

I apologize for the service issues. I can check on the area and if they are aware of any problems a possible time-frame for repair. I would need either a Phone# or account# to verify I get the correct information pertaining to your account. Please send us an e-mail at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com or contact us on our forums: http://mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport

Thanks,