Vermont

• Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: chengbin — POMONA California United States of America
Mediafeed / Plimus
califonia, California United States of America

Mediafeed / Plimus Mediafeed / Plimus/comuter fraud/ refund of $69.95 califonia, California

*UPDATE Employee: Plimus Response

I tried to download an Ebook, suddenly this thing pops up saying I culd download it. I registered on the agreement that USD4.95 will be deducted from my account. I checked my account balance on tuesday Ist of june 2011 only to discover that USD69.95 has been deducted from my account without my consent or knowledge or agreement. Pls I need your help cos
that's a lot of money to me. I am a student, I aint got any job. Please come to my rescue. The name of the company is Mediafeed and the website is mediafeed.me.

I have not activated the account and I have been sending mails that the money should be refunded. Please individuals
should note that any transaction with mediafeed company (automate your search experience) will only rip you of your money, please take note. Please help me. Thanks for your cooperation

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediafeed-Plimus/califonia-California-/Mediafeed-Plimus-Mediafeed-Plimuscomuter-fraud-refund-of-6995-califonia-Californ-780882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediafeed / Plimus

Plimus Response

AUTHOR: stephanie_plimus - (USA)

I am the product marketing manager at Plimus, and I am happy to help you with your Mediafeed issue. Please contact me at skype id: stephaniek.plimus or via phone at 408 454-5699.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.