Complaint Review: Mediafeed

• Submitted: Wed, August 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 11, 2011

• Reported By: Warren — Chesterfield Virginia United States of America
Mediafeed

Mediafeed I paid $4.95 for 7 day trial. I attempted to download a file--but was unable to open. I emailed them 3 times-asking for help. None came--they would not answer my mail. They did send me a confirmat Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Call up

I PAID 4.95 FOR 7 DAY TRIAL FOR SERVICES.  THEY ADVERTISED I COULD DOWNLOAD SHOP MANUALS FOR FORD TRACTOR. I TRIED--BUT FILE WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD. I SENT EMAILS 3 TIMES ASKING FOR HELP. NONE WAS ANSWERED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediafeed/internet/Mediafeed-I-paid-495-for-7-day-trial-I-attempted-to-download-a-file-but-was-unable-t-763361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediafeed