Complaint Review: Mediafeed

• Submitted: Sat, April 23, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, April 24, 2011

• Reported By: Scott — 55412 Minnesota United States of America
Mediafeed

Mediafeed Mediafeed me, gigabyte download, nitro downloads, etc. Scam involving false advertising and misrepresentation of product. Internet

When I was searching the web for an instruction guide for a software program that I was learning to use it came up under a download service that was called gigabyte downloads. There was a download button and when i clicked it a window popped up and stated that for $4.95 I could get the license key for Mediafeed so that i could downloads the file. I figured that five bucks seemed reasonable to download a guide and have expanded search capabilities. Once I signed up, downloaded the software and got it up and running the download was no longer available. I did find another guide that was similar and was available to download but the download did not work and the Mediafeed service could not connect with the file source and complete the download. What a waste of time and money. I cancelled and at first the cancellation request did not go through. I had to go through again and then a window popped that said "Wait! You can get lifetime access to Mediafeed for $29.95!" I declined since the service is worthless and even Bing is a better search engine than these opportunists. What a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2011 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediafeed/internet/Mediafeed-Mediafeed-me-gigabyte-download-nitro-downloads-etc-Scam-involving-false-adv-721395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediafeed