Complaint Review: Mediafeed

• Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: George — Marion Connecticut United States of America
Mediafeed

Mediafeed Ripoff, Scam, Stay Away , Internet

I tried to order a manual to repair my roto-tiller.  I found the manual in the internet and was directed to Mediafeed.  For a $4.95 I was told that I could get the manual.  Once I signed up, I could no longer return to the orignal manual I had found, nor find anything that was close to what I needed.  I then dismissed it as a bad choice and a wasted hour with this despicable organization.

Later, I discovered that they had taken an additional 69.95 from my account.  I tried to cancel, but could not because I was now a lifetime member!  I had to cancel that card that I used to prevent any further transactions from them.

Live and learn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediafeed/internet/Mediafeed-Ripoff-Scam-Stay-Away-Internet-725166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediafeed