Complaint Review: Mediafeed

• Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Hal — Johanneshov Internet Sweden
Mediafeed
Internet Belize

Mediafeed charged me 69.95 USD for something I didn't want. Belize City, Belize Internet

*Author of original report: At least they did pay me back!

Mediafeed is a company that feeds on people. You have to be very careful! When you first want to get access to some material, they will give you a "special offer" - you only pay USD 4.95 and it's only an offer which is available "TODAY". What you may miss is that if you don't unsubscribe within the next three days, they will carge you 69.95 for a life time account that you're probably not interested in anyway, since the service sucks, and you won't get what you have been promised. This happened to me on August 31 2011, and I have seen many similar complaints. I hope it will be possible to cancel the charges to my VISA.

Best wishes, and don't try to use MEDIAFEED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2011 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediafeed/internet/Mediafeed-charged-me-6995-USD-for-something-I-didnt-want-Belize-City-Belize-Internet-775128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediafeed

At least they did pay me back!

AUTHOR: Hal - (Sweden)

In fact, lo and behold, I got my USD 69.95 back! They actually put the money back in my card after I sent athem a complaint. I still think they ought to make it VERY VERY clear that you are unwittingly (more or less) signing up for a life time account unless you unsubscribe very quickly after having tried their services.

Anyway, many thanks Mediafeed! Take the next decent step and make sure you don't make unknowing people pay you lots of money, please.