Complaint Review: Mediafeed.Me

• Submitted: Sat, May 14, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 14, 2011

• Reported By: Anthony — Hawthorne Nevada USA
Mediafeed.Me

Mediafeed.Me Plimus Charged me $4.95 for a temp license/not recieved/Have been attempting to charge $69.95 Belize City, Internet

On 5/5/2011, I
processed a charge to my MC-4153 in the amount of $4.95 for a temporary license and trial.

I never
received a confirmation on the $4.95, so I had to look it up by statement.  The support area instructions allowed for the
temp license to be resent to my e-mail.
I did this 2 times and received nothing.
The program did download, but wouldn't install. 3 times - three
different error messages.  Needless to say, I never got it working and on 5/6/2011, I e-mailed support asking for help
or refund of my $4.95.  Again, no response.
I used ONLY 1 e-mail address for these type of situations and I checked all mail on all my e-mail accounts and found nothing from support.

In the past 5
days, you have been attempting to debit my card for $69.95 (at least 6-7 times I recall.  As I never received what I
paid for: temp license etc. I presumed we were even and account closed - though I do feel you owe me te $4.95.  I DO NOT
expect to be charged for the term beyond your trial date as I never received confirmaion of anything.  I do not want
the service - I deleted the downloads because they would not install on my 3 attempts.  With out the temp license, I
was SOL.  SO, PLEASE CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT, I HAVE NO LICENSE NO TO PROVIDE YOU, NOR ANY DOCUMENTATION FROM YOU TO REFERENCE.  I just believe it would be good business to refund the $4.95 as I received nothing in exchange for
payment.  I'd also insist you not attempt any further charges in this matter.  This almost seems like a scam and I will try to determine what I or my attorney can locate.

your prompt attention to this matter.

Anthony Garcia

amgarcia763@aol.com

Transaction Date:  5/5/2011

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2011 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MediafeedMe/internet/MediafeedMe-Plimus-Charged-me-495-for-a-temp-licensenot-recievedHave-been-attempting-729432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediafeed.Me