Complaint Review: Mediamax/Streamload

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2007

• Reported By:Bella Vista Arkansas
Mediamax/Streamload
525 B Street, Suite 1000 San Diego, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 619-275-0185
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Mediamax/Streamload Deceptive, fraudulent, and non responsive San Diego California

I began my one year contract with MediaMax on 02/11/2007, and from that day forward I have had nothing but trouble uploading simple word doc files, MP3 files, and pdf files.

It has been strictly a hit and miss proposition, more miss than hit. I have attempted written many e-mails asking for help and assistance to little or no avail. I have received dozens of automated responses promising that a technician or representative would get back to me. I have received only 2 half way decent responses out of dozens of requests for help. Even at that the responses were excuses, such as "computer glitches", and server problems.

I also wrote a hard copy letter to CEO Patrick Harr concerning my frustrations with MediaMax and Streamload. I never received a response from Mr. Harr even though I strongly suggested that if I couldn't get some satisfactory answers from his firm that I would be contacting several agencies, such as the Better Business Bureau of San Diego and the Federal Trade Commission. This apparently did not phase him one way or another, because I have never received a response.

MediaMax has taken my money violated their own terms of agreement. They sold me a contract to provide a services that they have refused to commit to, and have failed to render.

Dean
Bella Vista, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MediamaxStreamload/San-Diego-California-92101/MediamaxStreamload-Deceptive-fraudulent-and-non-responsive-San-Diego-California-261402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediamax/Streamload