Complaint Review: Mediaoutlet

• Reported By: Bob B — Alabama
Mediaoutlet
Internet USA

Mediaoutlet Janey C Kaelin  Internet

I ordered a DVD a month ago and did not receive it within a few weeks. I emailed and was promptly messaged back. Jacey C Kaelin, the owner, promised me that the order was shipped (telling me I should have received an email but didn't) and that he "tripled checked" it. He guaranteed.

I message him back 2 weeks later, again not receiving anything. He tells me that I didn't respond to an email THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE, because of the $30 minimum for non-US. I kindly ask him for a refund and he replies: "Tell you credit card company to cancel the order.  That is all".

My fault for missing the $30 minimum, but because of the mix up with their emailing service malfunctioning, and Janey lying after the order shipment. It was a terrible online experience.

I highly recommend not giving them your business. That is all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediaoutlet/internet/Mediaoutlet-Janey-C-Kaelinnbsp-Internet-1061756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediaoutlet