Complaint Review: Mediation Services of America

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: ramudo — hialeah gardens Florida
Mediation Services of America
14750 Nw 77th Ct Miami Lakes, Fl 33016 miami lakes, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 305) 512-0032
  • Web:
  • Category:

Mediation Services of America Stoled $1500.00 to modify my loan and when out of business February 2012 miami lakes, Florida

I began my home modification with Mediation Services of America in April 2011.  We paid $1500.00 so that the company would help us modify my loan.  First of all my account went to several loan officers through the time we began.  They never told us about the different programs that Obama had released.  They told us we had to make late payments and/or not pay in order to get the modificiation.  I kept in close contact with my representative via emails, faxes and telephone calls.  And in the beginning of February 2012 I suspected something was wrong when my representative did not respond to my emails and phone calls.  I decided to go in person to the office when I saw the sign that the Company was closed.  I have yet to recover my money.  There is a law firm who took over the cases for free Tauler Law Firm in Doral Fl.  I went there but I was not convinced since it was mainly the same employees that worked at mediation services of america.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mediation-Services-of-America/miami-lakes-Florida-33012/Mediation-Services-of-America-Stoled-150000-to-modify-my-loan-and-when-out-of-business-1039931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediation Services of America