Complaint Review: Medic Alert

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Marcia Breckenridge — Rindge New Hampshire
Medic Alert
dover, New Hampshire , Select State/Province USA

Medic Alert Repeatedly used computer robo calls and human jerks to insist I accept a "gift" of a medic alert system. Called from Dover New Hampshire New Hampshire

Shortly after I received the medic alert necklace I ordered for my husband, I began receiving calls from a phone in Dover, New Hampshire (603-285-9163).  One call insisted I had ordered a medic alert home system.  Not true!!!

The latest call from a living jerk, not a computer, refused to say who ordered this "gift" and how much it cost.  I did not give him any information and irately told him not to deliver this product.  He refused to listen and hung up.  i intend to refuse delivery.

I am also notifying the state Attorney General's office. We are retired teachers, not imbeciles who will tolerate this scam!  Marcia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medic-Alert/Select-StateProvince/Medic-Alert-Repeatedly-used-computer-robo-calls-and-human-jerks-to-insist-I-accept-a-gif-1075231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medic Alert