Complaint Review: Medical Arts (AKA Central Express Pharmacy)

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Enterprise Alabama
Medical Arts (AKA Central Express Pharmacy)
SUITE 336 4630 N University Dr Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Medical Arts (AKA Central Express Pharmacy) We like to hang up on you eight times becuase we don't return your money Coral Springs Florida

My wife ordered from Medical Arts. They told her that they needed a credit card number inorder to establish an account. She gave them all the necessary information and then ordered the product. The product was shipped FedEx and was sent COD. I gave them driver the money order. 45 days later Medical arts under the name of Central Express Pharmacy charged our credit card for the same amount as the money order. When i called them they told me that they never recived the money order so they just went ahead and charge my credit card. This is against FedEx policy. If the company did not recive the money order they are suppose to take it up with FedEx not charge the individual again. I called the Medical Arts and was told that i was lying and was hung up on eight times. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and am still awaiting word of how they are going to rule. This company is a scam and they have horrible customer service.

Chris
Enterprise, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medical-Arts-AKA-Central-Express-Pharmacy/Coral-Springs-Florida-33071/Medical-Arts-AKA-Central-Express-Pharmacy-We-like-to-hang-up-on-you-eight-times-becuase-312984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical Arts (AKA Central Express Pharmacy)