Complaint Review: Medical Career Specialists Inc

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: T.Carter — Mobile Alabama United States of America
Medical Career Specialists Inc
400 Galleria Parkway #1500 Atlanta, GA Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Medical Career Specialists Inc Medical Fraud Atlanta, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Still Have Not Received Payment Owed for Certification Exams

I have paid for my course in full at Medical Career Specialist at the end of April. The school gave me the run around like informing my that my teacher will train me and they never show up on the day. Until the end of June I realize they don't have an instructor for my course I paid for so I requested for a refund. After that been done I have never heard from the school again. Instead I hear an operator every time I call to know about my refund or when they do pick up a woman named Tracy says call the manager in a hour, I do that and I never get a answer again. I gave the school my last for a program that is a complete fraud, been through denial to depression. as of now I'm seeking a lawyer because I feel no one should go through with this again.

The first time before you pay they answer every time after you paid for your class its a wrap!!! This business will not call you and will even give you the run around until you realize its a fraud and after that they'll ignore your calls and emails like their busy. Please don't fall for this business they take your money and deny you a rightful refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medical-Career-Specialists-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Medical-Career-Specialists-Inc-Medical-Fraud-Atlanta-Georgia-923890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical Career Specialists Inc

Still Have Not Received Payment Owed for Certification Exams

AUTHOR: Student Services - (United States of America)

Mrs. Carter,

You have finished your Surgical Technician training. Also, you received FREE tuition for the Phlebotomy Technician program as well, which is worth $699.

Now we are simply waiting for you to REIMBURSE US for the several hundred dollars paid for your certification exams that you were not supposed to take before you paid for them, which I told you IN WRITING several weeks prior. We hope to receive the payment owed very soon. Thank you.

-Brandy L. Smith, AOM