Complaint Review: Medical Disposables

• Updated: Thu, June 02, 2011

• Reported By: Susan B. — Portland Oregon United States of America
Medical Disposables
Internet, Florida United States of America

Medical Disposables Fraud, Worst Customer Service, Failure to Return Money Owed Internet, Florida

I contacted Medical Disposables and made a large order of drug tests for our company.  I then found out that our state had many rules and I needed support to comply.  They would not help me.  Per their instructions online I didn't accept the shipment so that I could get a partial refund (less 20% restocking fee)

After 6 weeks, many unanswered phone calls with voice mails left and emails and a certified letter which they are refusing, I have not gotten a refund.  This is obviously deliberately stealing our money.  I have since looked at the Better Business Bureau and found they have an F rating.  I wish I would have checked that first.

I suggest that if you are considering this company you would want to go elsewhere.  I am now going to meditests and they are amazing.  You always get a real person on the phone, amazingly quick email response and above and beyond customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2011 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medical-Disposables/Internet-Florida-32822/Medical-Disposables-Fraud-Worst-Customer-Service-Failure-to-Return-Money-Owed-Internet-736253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical Disposables