Complaint Review: Medical Disposables

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By:port orchard Washington
Medical Disposables
Po Box 620176 Oviedo, Florida U.S.A.

Medical Disposables it appears that a prostitute has more integrety then medical disposable, at least you get what you pay for. Oviedo Florida

*General Comment: Medical Disposables Positive Experience

*Consumer Comment: Total Difernet Experience

DON'T USE MEDICAL DISPOSABLES!!! i had contacted medical disposable prior to my purchas. no problem. they told me they were rebooting there system and wouldn't be able to ship my order until Dec. 21, 07. but told me i could go ahead and place my order. so i did using paypal. the funds went through, and i never recieved my product.

i have e-mailed them repeatedly. i have called and left messages repeatedly. i have not heard back from them once! it's been over a month and a half. i don't think they are a reputable company, and if by chance they are, they seem to be more loyal to getting my money that to customer service.

I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN! and i will tell every one i know, and who will listen not to use them. i realize there is a good chance i will never see my money again, but i plan on making them pay for it, in any legal way i can. i hate being ripped off!

m'lani
port orchard, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medical-Disposables/Oviedo-Florida-32762-0176/Medical-Disposables-it-appears-that-a-prostitute-has-more-integrety-then-medical-disposabl-304608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical Disposables

#1 General Comment

Medical Disposables Positive Experience

AUTHOR: Thankful customer - (United States of America)

I have been very pleased with medical disposables. They delivered my order quickly, and I have found them to be very reasonably priced.  The tests that I ordered are very accurate and have brought peace of mind to my family. I am thankful for the products...and actually, so are my kids. It takes away the peer pressure when teens are able to say, "I can't do what all of you are doing because my mom tests me randomly".

Total Difernet Experience

AUTHOR: Ralph - (United States of America)

I have been using this cimoany for the past 5 years and I was looking for a website in which I can include how greatful for their service, pricing and the timely manner I have received their products. Maybe you had a tough situation with them but I always like you make my payments through paypal and if I ever have any problem paypal will refund the money since one thing I notice is that Medical Disposables is a verified member.... In my honest opinion they are doing a great job and I expect to keep using them for a long time.