Complaint Review: Medical History Bracelet

• Reported By: Frustrated — South Carolina United States of America
Medical History Bracelet
7715 Mainland Rd. Suite 117 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Medical History Bracelet Denying receiving returned items San Antonio, Texas

I ordered an USB alert bracelet from this company in April 2012.  After I received it, I found out that my state does not accept them.  I called the company and they told me to return the bracelet, which I did.  When I did not hear anything after 2 weeks, I called them.  They said they had not received the bracelet, but they would look into it and call me back in about a day or so.

3 weeks later, I give up waiting and try to call back.  I left at least 3 messages over the span of 2 weeks asking for someone to call me.  Turns out, the toll free number I was calling is not really monitored, and that I have to call them long distance if I want to speak to them.  Finally got told I would get a refund, but the people who run the Paypal refunds were out of town for a week.  I was told I would be called back when they returned.

Another 3 weeks pass.  I was told that since it was longer than 30 days since I ordered it, I would have to receive a check instead.  I told them okay, and they said I would hear from someone within 3 hours.

I have yet to receive the refund.  I keep calling and emailing, but never get any responses.  I have been doing this every other week since June, but nothing is getting fixed.  I don't know what to do at this point other than warn others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medical-History-Bracelet/San-Antonio-Texas-28250/Medical-History-Bracelet-Denying-receiving-returned-items-San-Antonio-Texas-966014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical History Bracelet