Complaint Review: Medical Sales College/Elite

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Exhausted — Chicago Illinois
Medical Sales College/Elite
1234 Main St. Internet United States of America

Medical Sales College/Elite I am so tired of applying to jobs and being sent to a recruiter for college! Have you seen the cost of their "courses"?! It's heinous!! Someone needs to stop false advertising of jobs and only gett PLEASE REPORT FALSE ADVERTISERS! Internet

I applied for a medical sales job and next thing I know I get a generic email stating my information is being sent to another person who can help me with getting this job.  Next I get a call from Darnette Wyatt who stated she is from "Medical Sales College".  First of all, I never gave the original person I replied to an ad for a job to send my personal information to this person.  I did some searching, found this website and saw that it is a scam.  I also found their website, www.medicalsalescollege.com.  They claim to have a very high job placement rate.  However, how do I know this is true???  And, the cost alone of their ONLINE course is rediculous!!!!!!!!!!  Sounds to me like this is a bait and switch and false advertising to recruit individuals who are unemployed and trying to get money out of them!!!!  This should be illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Someone needs to stop this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medical-Sales-CollegeElite/internet/Medical-Sales-CollegeElite-I-am-so-tired-of-applying-to-jobs-and-being-sent-to-a-recruite-1036444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical Sales College/Elite