Complaint Review: Medical institute for cosmetic surgery and hair restoration

• Submitted: Wed, December 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: 1877 — miramar Florida United States of America
Medical institute for cosmetic surgery and hair restoration
3990 West Flagler St Internet United States of America

Medical institute for cosmetic surgery and hair restoration Mariagrazia Rotella They stole my money Internet

*Consumer Comment: Please contact me

I paid for my surgery in full, 3350 cash a week before my surgery,they kept on moving my surgery date and then they closed the place down. All the phone lines are shut down and there is no one there. I have a lawyer working on this case, I know this happened to a lot of other people so if you are one of them contact me at (((REDACTED)))@gmail.com so you can have a better chance of getting your money back. The more people we can gather the worse the lawsuit will be in the court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medical-institute-for-cosmetic-surgery-and-hair-restoration/internet/Medical-institute-for-cosmetic-surgery-and-hair-restoration-Mariagrazia-Rotella-They-stole-532624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical institute for cosmetic surgery and hair restoration

Please contact me

AUTHOR: Kathleen B - (United States of America)

I have filed a complaint with rip off report but would like to get in contact with you. You can reach me on complaints board dot com to get my phone numbers if you haven't done so already.  15 people have contacted me but no one has a lawyer so if you can help I will give you all of my info, names, names of people that were taken advantage of, dr's, etc.  I hope rip off reports lets this go through because we all have to get together and fight these people that closed down and left the country.  Kathleen