Complaint Review: Medicine Contact.com

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Pat — Rotonda West Florida
Medicine Contact.com
800 Indus Road Venice, Florida USA

Medicine Contact.com Medicine Internet Services LLC I was addressed by name and identified as a DO Praha Czech Republic

On Oct. 26, 2013, I received a fradulent invoice from the Czech Republic.  I was addressed as a DO (doctor of osteopathy).  My mailing address included the county and the state that I live in.  The invoice is dated 10/25/13. That was really fast delivery from the Czech Republic.

The invoice is for internet profile on a medical contact site.  Since I am not a physican, I know that this is a scam. The amount due is $89.00 and the payment date is 11/05/13.  Payment is to be made to Bank of America in Tampa, FL and the Route No., Swift Code, and the Account No. are listed.  I took the letter to my branch of Bank of America and they said that they would forward a copy to their fraud department.

There is a U.S. address on the invoice in Venice, Florida.  I did a google satellite search and it appears to be a private house.  No phone number is listed for the Florida address.

This is definitly an invoice scam and I will not pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medicine-Contactcom/Venice-Florida-34293-5438/Medicine-Contactcom-Medicine-Internet-Services-LLC-I-was-addressed-by-name-and-identifie-1095491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medicine Contact.com