Complaint Review: Medicines Mexico

• Reported By: debra — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Medicines Mexico

Medicines Mexico Did not receive product and fraud on my credit card Internet

*Consumer Comment: medicinesmexico.com

The order was never received and they did a fraud transaction on my card.

I never received my order and had to file a dispute for the transaction. I did get my money back only after filing a dispute. They were very uncooperative so I had to file a dispute.

Also a few days after placing the order I had an additional transaction on my credit card that I did not do. It was a transaction with an online dating service. I do know that it came from Medicines Mexico because they were the only transaction that I had done on this card. No one else would have known the card number and the fraud transaction was done a few days after placing an order with them.

Beware of this company. They are a spam company and can not be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medicines-Mexico/internet/Medicines-Mexico-Did-not-receive-product-and-fraud-on-my-credit-card-Internet-828896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medicines Mexico

medicinesmexico.com

AUTHOR: helenegirly - ()

Hello,

I am actually a customer with medicinesmexico.com. I had a few problems with my credit card it kept being declined. I was very mad because i had money and their was no way it can be declined. They contact me the day i sent them a email telling them that i had money and why was it declined. They gived me a call and it was my mistake. Atleast you got your money back many people do not get their money back your a lucky person.

Best regards!