• Report: #20773

• Submitted: Mon, May 13, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, May 13, 2002

• Reported By:Tucson AZ
Medicor, LLC
8206 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

Kwic Claim by Medicor electronic medical billing filing company Medicor, LLC ripoff Beverly Hills California

In Dec 2000,I purchased the Electronic Billing Program from Medicor.Through out Jan & Feb of 2001, continuing through March,April and into May of 2001,I was contacting them due to not being able to get the program to work properly.I was forever put off by being told a Tech Advisor would contact me, but never did.

In May of 01. while surfing the net, I came across a Site and found the info against Medicor. I again attempted contact medicors 800# 1st a young lady assured me the situation would be rectified, then reached only the recording about the receivorship. I left message, recieved papers to file in late August.

Due to extensive back surgery in Sept 01, sent back in October. Have attempeted contact to learn if my money would be returned on several occasions, no response. I am still worried as this is a good deal of money for me.

Jean
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2002 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medicor-LLC/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/Kwic-Claim-by-Medicor-electronic-medical-billing-filing-company-Medicor-LLC-ripoff-Beverl-20773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medicor, LLC